Who we are
Finnish Somali League
Haukilahdenkatu 2D (3th floor)
The address of our website is: www.somaliliitto.fi.
What personal information we collect and why
The following information can be processed for all registered persons:
- first and last name
- contact information (mailing address, phone number, email address)
- the date and time of the start and end of the customer relationship
- direct marketing authorizations and prohibitions
- information about the use of electronic services and content (eg ordering newsletters), technical data sent by the registered browser controller to the server (e.g. IP address, browser, browser version, page from which the registered user has moved) and cookies and related information sent to the registered browser
- marketing-related information, such as marketing activities targeted at the registrant and participation in them (eg participation in marketing boutiques and competitions and events)
- information related to customer relationship and other relevant relationship management and communication (eg purchase and cancellation of paid services, ordering information for free products and services, delivery information, feedback, complaints and recordings of customer service events such as calls, emails, chat and text messages)
- interests indicated by the data subject
- date of birth
- information on the change of the data identified above
- web behavior information on Finnish Somali League web sites and services (e.g., click-through links, browsed web pages, entry and exit sites)
- information based on the use of the service or other information provided by the customer through analytics, for example, potential interests or belonging to a specific category of users
Purpose of processing personal data
The purpose of the register is to manage the customer and member relations of the Finnish Somali League, fundraising, marketing, coordination of voluntary activities, development of the organisation’s activities and other stakeholder engagement activities of the Finnish Somali League that respects the principles of privacy and personal data.
Data is not used for automated decision making or profiling.
Regular sources of information in the register
Data is generally obtained from customers directly in connection with membership or other activities organized by the Finnish Somali League, by telephone, email, events, and by means of electronic internet forms. In addition, the register stores information that is generated in connection with customer service or data maintenance.
Addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of employees in public offices, schools and organizations can be collected from public websites.
Possible cookie information will be removed from the browser after one year.
Content embedded in other sites
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Opening embedded content from other sites is comparable to the fact that the visitor actually visited a third-party site.
We use Google Analytics as a site analytics tool. You can learn about Google’s privacy policies here.
To whom we share your information
The data may, at the discretion of the controller (within the limits and under the limits of applicable law), be disclosed to the partners of the Finnish Somali League, unless the data subject has refused to disclose the information. Disclosure of information can, in principle, only take place for purposes that support the mission of the Finnish Somali League Customer Register and where the purpose of the information is not incompatible with the purposes of the league.
The information may also be disclosed by competent authorities or other entities on the basis of the legislation in force.
The data may be transferred to the registrar’s selection of partners who process data on behalf of the controller on the basis of a cooperation agreement between the parties. In this case, the data processor does not have the right to process the transferred data on its own account, in its own registers.
How long we keep the information
Form shipments will be stored for six months. Analytical information is kept for about a year.
What rights do you have for your information
If you are a member of the Finnish Somali League, you can request a compilation file of your personal information, including any personal information you have provided to us. You can also request removal of your personal information. The right to delete your personal data does not apply to any personal data that we have to keep for maintenance, legal, or security reasons.
Where we send your information
Data will not be transferred outside the territory of the European Union Member States or the European Economic Area unless it is necessary for the purposes of the processing of the personal data mentioned above or for the technical implementation of the processing of the data, in which case the transfer will comply with the requirements of personal data legislation.
How we protect your personal information
The electronically processed information contained in the registry is protected by firewalls, passwords, and other generally accepted technical means in the security industry. Manually maintained material is located in premises that have been denied unauthorized access.
Only authorized employees of the controller and the companies acting on its behalf and on behalf of the data controller shall have access to the information contained in the register with a license granted by the controller.
Employees are regularly trained in security matters.
Inspection and repair requests
Requests for inspections and repairs must be made in writing and signed with:
Suomen somalialaisten liitto ry